Monday, May 27, 2013

The beer... The beer bottle...

I like to watch everything around me. It never gets boring or familiar. One of my favourite thing to watch is people. How they act, how they talk, how they move, how they how anything.... But often times I notice life in inanimate things, not exactly life, but a presence or a character... and sometimes I carry this thing in my mind for a while till it gives birth, rather suddenly to a "wow that's a lesson I must learn" kind of prompting.

The beer... The beer bottle...
I see her beautifully gathering all these people around her, without distinction... She really makes her inside accessible for all... generously... She is not proud and does not mind if the conversation does not turn around how old she is or how meticulously brewed it was (I am sorry wine!)... The beer bottle will not harm you at seconds or make you dizzy... She will respect you boundaries without restricting them (sorry vodka). She is interesting too, resembling a bit a knowledgeable gentleman who can talk any topic... bit and pieces from around the globe! I have noticed as well a very genuine desire in her to be discreet and rather modest... when you try to pour her out she will cover herself in this white pretty veil... Beer is cheerful too! It comes from a deep joy I think she has, a joy that is rooted in her knowing of the love her maker had in her... and her consumer will have in her...
I am sure there is a million other thing I can learn from her, but for the moment I will let this sink in me well!

2 comments: